Friday, May 8, 2009

From CCG: 3/21/09 (12:55 PM)

3/21/09 (12:55 PM):

A month?

Dammit, I'm failing.

I'm sorry I haven't been on, but I've been agonizing over schoolwork for a while now (stupid Science). But I'm back. Thanks to the people who have been keeping things running smoothly.

So, weeks of not updating is causing me pain... trying to find every person that joined in the last month is very tiring. But please welcome Mousepaw and Leafkit of WindClan, Ringtail and Echokit of RiverClan, and Leaping Frog In Pond (Leap) and Bluebird Over Waterfall (Bluebird) of the Tribe.

If I missed you, this time I want you to pester me. Just stop when I ask, 'kay?

I cleared the necessary chatboxes, so thank you to those who reported them to me. Keep it up!

Also, we have an issue of utmost importance: Should we or should we not get rid of the Tribe? For one, nobody ever roleplays. And secondly, it can't contribute to the plot. It's miles and miles away from the lake cats, so they can't ever take part in the plot.

So, I've brought it down to this. Tribe cats, you have exactly one month from today to be more active. If I don't see a definite increase in activity, I am closing the Tribe and scattering your characters.

For this time, I don't want anyone else joining the Tribe; it will spare all of us clogged computers and hours of work on my part.

If anyone has an objection, I'd love to hear it. But for now, peace, love, and Santi,

~~Dawny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment