Friday, February 20, 2009

From CCG: 10/18/08

Yeah, that's right. This site will now also be used for the Chat Cats Gathering update archives, since I don't have any more room for it on the main site. So prepare: I will now spam the f-list to death, as each one needs a separate post. Beware.

10/11/08:

Hi again! Please welcome Coalmine of WindClan. One other cat needs to change her name or clan.

Cat sweep's doing okay. You gotta post there before Halloween to avoid being deleted! The following cat has been deleted for sake of the plot: Raptorstar.

I know, I know, you're my oldest member. But you haven't been on in 2 months. I never wanted to delete you since you were the most active member. But I have to do my duty. If you want to rejoin, you can under a new name, since you were leader.

Fernstar of WindClan has also been moved from her position as deputy.

There's not much else to report - I just wanted to tell you that I'm still here! Advertise more guys and spread the word!

~~Dawny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment