Friday, February 27, 2009

From CCG: 2/29/09 (6:22 PM)

2/29/09 (6:22 PM):

Hai thar. Please welcome Silversky of ShadowClan and Moonlight of RiverClan! And thanks to Polarstar for being very on top of things. Also, thanks to Cherryleaf and Milkpaw of WindClan for being active(-ish). <3's to Mirukugoben for being awesome, to Ambertail and Dawnstream for following the grammar rules, and CB for being luff. Endless (lol, get it? Haha...) thanks to Redfern and Shadowflight for being active (although Redfern is gone on Lent).

I felt the need to do that.

Anyway, on a more serious topic: chatbox clearing. I have seen many people posting: "I am clearing this chatbox because of bad words," etc., etc., so on, and so forth. And it's really, really, really hella annoying. Please, please, please DON'T DO IT. It's a major hassle for me to clean that up and it's considered spam, which is a strikable offense. I have had to clear multiple chatboxes because of attempts to clear chatboxes. The only person who can seriously and truly clear a chatbox is me. In the future, notify me on the homepage, etc. and direct me to the box that needs clearing, or tell a mod, who will in turn tell me. Don't try and clear it up yourself, it only makes it harder for me and everyone else.

That's it! Peace, love, and Santi,

~~Dawny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment