Friday, February 20, 2009

From CCG: 12/22/08 (2:05 PM)

12/22/08 (2:05 PM):

Hi there! Sorry, I've been busy with testing for a while. Please welcome Dawnstream (RiverClan), Laurelpelt, and Cherryleaf (WindClan) to the site! Also, welcome our returning members Raptorclaw (ThunderClan), Firestorm, and Leafdapple (RiverClan)! Also, Sorrelstream and Polarstar have asked to be deleted. We bid you farewell with StarClan's blessing ;).

I've updated the roleplay rules some more as well as a definition of the strike system. Thank you, Sheree and Cat of Charlie Bone Forum. Also, Freewebs has not emailed me back about the counter, so I will send them another one.

If anyone spots anything that needs to be changed, please tell me and I will fix as needed.

Until next time, peace, love, and Santi!

~~Dawny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment