Friday, February 20, 2009

From CCG: 2/20/09 (10:04 PM)

2/20/09 (10:04 PM):

Very important news for you guys: We have a new mod! She goes by Polarstar (Aurora) and roleplays Blackpaw, Bluepaw, Whitestrike, and Tigerstar. Her modship was earned after purging the Tribe (just thought I'd let you guys know what happened). We are very welcome to have her on board with us!

I'm going to start using my blog as archives for these updates, starting from the furthest update to the bottom (starting 10/18/08), so you can check them if needed. Sorry about the f-list spam for my followers, but it needed to be done. >.>

I updated the Clan Members page as best as I could. So I'm getting ready for tomorrow! Don't know what's tomorrow? Check the dates. Peace, love, and Santi,

~~Dawny~~

((Yup, sorry about the f-list spam. Sorry, sorry, sorry.))

No comments:

Post a Comment