Saturday, February 21, 2009

From CCG: ONE YEAR!

2/21/09 (8:20 PM):

THIS SITE HAS BEEN OPEN FOR ONE YEAR!

Oh, yes it has! This site opened on 2/21/08! And so, I would like to give my thanks and sum up one year of Chat Cats Gathering:

Total people joined: 186 (not including kits born in the story)*

Of these, 35 are ThunderClan, 32 are RiverClan, 31 are WindClan, 38 are ShadowClan, 21 are rogues, 15 are loners, 13 are Tribe cats, and one is a kittypet.

Total current people: 94 (including kits born in the story)*

Of these, 18 are ThunderClan, 18 are RiverClan, 20 are WindClan, 13 are ShadowClan, 14 are rogues, 2 are loners, and 9 are Tribe cats.

Total guestbook signatures: 170

Total profile comments: 106

Total friends: 13

Number of hits: 5464

Longest joined members: Raptorclaw, Rosethorn, and Leafdapple

* Approximately.

You know, it was really fun going through all the comments. It was like, "Ah, the good old WindClan activity. Look, a Tribe cat!" And hell, was I a little, self-obsessed n00blet back then. I think I should apologize about that.

I have to thank my friends Riverstar, Sunstar, Sorrelstream, Shadowclaw, Graytail, and Leaf. Thanks for being very supportive and helping out a whole freaking ton.

Next to the mods: Riverstar, Sunstar, Brightshadow, and Polarstar for helping me and being awesome.

Also, to my family for letting me spend way too much time on the computer.

Last, but most definitely not least, to all of the Chat Cats for being on here and being great support for me. You guys rock my world.

So, I would have something from Photoshop for you, but I haven't had any tim, as I got back this afternoon. One tomorrow, maybe?

Again, I love you all, and you are just... too awesome for words. Congratulations to us!

Peace, love, and Santi,

~~Dawny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment