Friday, February 20, 2009

From CCG: 12/24/08 (3:10 PM)

12/24/08 (3:10 PM):

Hello again! Please welcome Goldblizzard (RiverClan) to our ranks. I officially added Raptorpelt (it feels weird to call you that) and Firestorm. I'm working on digging up Leafdapple's profile from the archives.

Tigerstar and Sasha #2: Escape from the Forest is out! Just in time for Christmas, too. Oh, and apparently, I've been getting this all wrong. The series name of arc four apparently is Omen of the Stars and the book title is The Fourth Apprentice. My source may have been confused, so I'll get this approved ASAP.

Happy Hanukkah for those of you, and Merry Christmas Eve for others. Aw, heck, happy holidays. In case I don't post tomorrow, Merry Christmas!

Peace, love, and Santi,

~~Dawny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment